Many times, simply taking control of your system at the customer site is the easiest way to expedite problem resolution. NextNine’s automated diagnostics application allows you to automate data collection and save valuable time, but support engineers may still need to remotely access desktops, terminals, or browsers of supported systems to manually perform certain activities.
NextNine’s Remote Access application allows your service organization to connect to your products at customer sites without a dedicated VPN and without initiating a direct connection to the customer network.
Features and Benefits:
- Securely access windows desktops, Unix/Linux terminals or browser interfaces of supported systems using the single Virtual Support Engineer (VSE) instance deployed at the customer site
- The credentials for accessing the system are securely stored by the VSE and are not exposed to the support engineer initiating the remote session
- The end customer can choose to be notified and approve every remote access session
- All remote access sessions are audited, including transcripts of telnet sessions and videos of all desktop sharing activities such as clicks and mouse movements
- Greatly reduce mean-time-to-repair and first call resolution
- Minimize costly field visits and reduce travel expenses
- Use recorded sessions for internal and external training